Is your child struggling in a traditional classroom?
The following signs are typical indicators that a child may have a learning difference or unique learning style.
By the 3rd grade a child…
- Cannot read grade level text
- Cannot understand what they read
- Cannot understand number concepts
- Has difficulty following directions, even with help
- Has difficulties with limited attention span
- Has difficulty keeping track of time
- Has difficulty initiating activities or tasks, or generating ideas independently
- Has difficulty making or maintaining friendships
- Has been the target of bullying by their peers
- Has problems with self-esteem
If any of these statements describe your child, he or she may benefit from individualized instruction offered at The Edison School.
Learn more about our approach.