Skip Navigation

The Edison School relies on charitable gifts to provide the best education possible for students with learning differences. Your gift to The Edison School provides much-needed support for our programs, partnership in our mission and an investment in the education of our students.

There are many ways to support The Edison School and all gifts are valued and appreciated.

Embracing Eagles are our most faithful donors who have made unrestricted multi-year pledges of $5,000 or more per year for five years. These contributions allow us to confidently plan for the future and are invaluable to The Edison School’s mission.

Giving levels for the Embracing Eagle Society are as follows:

Dream Maker – $25,000 per year for five years 
Promise Keeper – $10,000 per year for five years 
Hope Builder – $5,000 per year for five years

Click the ‘Donate Now” button to become a member of the Embracing Eagle Society.


Donate Now

The Edison Fund is an annual fundraising drive in support of our overall mission and programs. Donations to the Edison Fund help cover the costs of classroom materials and supplies, educators’ salaries, professional development, technology, tuition assistance, and other operating expenses.

Each year, The Edison School invites board members, faculty, volunteers, parents, grandparents, friends, and community members to make a tax-deductible contribution to the Edison Fund. The money raised ensures our school has the tools and resources needed to provide our students with an exceptional education.

Tuition and fees only cover about 70% of Edison's annual expenses. The Edison Fund helps make up the remaining 30%. Edison Fund donations are fully tax-deductible, while tuition is not. Families who are able to bridge the shortfall between tuition and the true cost of an Edison education are able to provide a direct benefit to their child while receiving a significant tax benefit.

Every gift, no matter what the amount, is valued and appreciated. Your support of the Edison Fund signals your commitment to The Edison School and inspires others to give.

Click the ‘Donate Now” button below to make a contribution to the Edison Fund. 


Donate Now

Did you know many companies match the charitable contributions of their employees? 


Matching gift programs allow you to double and in some cases triple your gift. Please contact your employer’s Human Resources department to see if your company offers a gift-matching program.


The Edison School offers opportunities to develop and maintain comprehensive partnerships with corporations and foundations. We will work directly with your representatives to ensure the creation of a mutually beneficial partnership. Please contact Dr. Jon Wilson via email ( or at 615-431-5637 to discuss your ideas.

Thank you for believing in our mission.